Reservation requirements - setting additional preferences

Alexandra1254
Level 2
Severna Park, MD

Reservation requirements - setting additional preferences

Hi!  

I am trying to set specific preferences for the summer season to ensure that guests can only check in on Saturday or Sundays during the height of season. 

I have set my dates but when I get to the last box "Check-in-Day"  there is no drop down list and I'm not able to type in a day and change it from it's existing setting of "any day of the week".  Is anyone else able to navigate this?  What is the point in having the option if you can't specify a day.  

Alexandra1254_0-1610851944540.png

4 Replies 4
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Alexandra1254   Go to your listing details.  Then go to Availability Settings.  Then go to Check-In and Check-Out

available.JPG

Hi Lorna, thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I think this only works if I want to have the same check-in settings for the entire calendar.  (I want to be flexible with check-in days during the quieter season but specify days in the two peak summer months). 

@Alexandra1254   I was not sure if setting this parameter and then going to your calendar would allow you to specify the check in day for those dates using the drop down that you mentioned.  Then, once set, you may be able to go back and turn it off to allow flexibility in the slow season.   Programmers often do what is asked of them; not necessarily thinking through what the client really needs. I find the programming on Air and other OTA websites simply horrible from the host aspect.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alexandra1254 

I use the website and tried to perform same action.

As you can see on the screenshot the drop down list appeared and i can select a day:

Emiel1_0-1610994204480.png

BTW alternate way is using a rule set, which also is more flexible.