What Hosts are saying

Hello! I was in the midst of setting up my account when a guest sent an inquiry for my listing. She indicated there was a total of 4 guests traveling with her - my max guest limit was 3 with a $50 charge per additional guest. I let her know I hadn't had... Latest reply by Keith0
    Bonjour à tous, Hôte depuis 3 ans, je vais quitter Lille où je réside en juillet pour un tour du monde et serai de retour en avril 2017. En mon absence, je souhaite continuer de louer mon appartement qui est très bien situé (juste derrière la grand place...
    Why doesn't AirBnB list the currency with their prices when people are looking for AirBnB style lodging in a different country?o Do they think people enjoy guessing?o Do they think that a 25% difference in the amount doesn't matter to people?o Do t... Latest reply by Christine1
    Hey everybody, for my research project I am still looking for Germans who use airing. I would be verz happy if some germans would do my questionaire, it only takes 5 to 10 minutes and is completely anonymous. if you like i can present the results once t...
    My first ever guest was charming and wanted to leave me a positive review but she wasn't allowed to because she had to cancel her last night with me. I wanted to leave HER a good review too but there seems no way either of us can do it. I was hoping for a... Latest reply by Abigail3
    I keep getting emails saying I have only a few days to review a guest who stayed at my house. When I go to reviews by me it says there is nothing pending.Yesterday I received an inquiry but it does not appear in my inbox. Again I keep getting emails sayin...