Smoke and CO Detector

Mil1
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Smoke and CO Detector

I ordered Smoke & CO Detector on 6th. October 2017 - Order # 67414. This was to be supplied by Airbnb for FREE in 6 weeks.  It is now over 10 months and atleast 15 to 20 follow-ups with phone calls & emails but I have still not received the item. Hence cannot upgrade my listing. Can you HELP??

3 Replies 3
Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Mil1

I never got mine either, but I did not waste my time or energy looking for it.

It’s reminds me, of when I was a child and grandpa said he buy a Ferrari for me, when I was twenty-one.

How useless are these things? 
I mean without any doubt they are helpfull if you are living in a big house full with furniture or in a couple of storeys tall apartment house but for sure not in a small 1 room bungalow in Thailand, where everything is made from stone and the bed is the only thing can burn, if you dont feel the pain from the fire, i doubt you will hear the alarm of a smoke detector. 
Airbnb should work on that issue.

Not ALL houses need this things like not ALL houses having bathtubs, which not mean they dont have a bathROOM

Lynn329
Level 2
Sicklesmere, United Kingdom

I too have not received my Smoke CO detectors ordered before Christmas 2018. I havent even received an order number just "Your order is being processed." Our detectors were in the house before we let for Airbnb but are now getting close to being past their use by date.  Do I delist and wait ?