Super host status?

Jan8059
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Super host status?

I have hosted more than 120 days and I have a 5 rating.  Why am I not a Super host?  Thank you 

4 Replies 4
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jan8059 

Hi 

superhost is evaluated every quarter, meaning that if you meet the criteria for then (1/1/2020) then you will become a superhost. Please note that Airbnb take about 14 days as to publish this! 
hope this clears up any concerns.

thanks,

yadira 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jan8059  There are other criteria besides the # of days or bookings you've hosted and the overall star rating. Acceptance rate, response rate and 0 cancellations are also factors. You can easily look at your progress page to see what your stats are in those areas.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Because you don't yet meet the criteria for having superhost status @Jan8059 

If you look under the progress tab in your listing you will see when Airbnb are next evaluating superhost status and whether you will meet their criteria for doing so when they next evaluate.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Jan8059   You are doing well but you only have 3 reviews so far.  Have you looked at your progress page as suggested by the other hosts?  Don't worry.  As long as you do not cancel a booking and you keep having such positive response, you will make SH.  Welcome to hosting!