What Hosts are saying

Hi, i'm trying to add co-host to my account but it is immposible, because there is no Co-hosts button to select how it is discribed in airbnb instruction. any ideas? Go to Manage Listings on airbnb.comSelect Manage Listing and Calendar on the listing you ... Latest reply by C-M0
    Hi all. I have listed my property as "whole premise" because when I started out I did not know I would be moving in. Now, I list the whole house but I say I will be living there on ocassions and that to please check with me beforehand. How does this look ... Latest reply by Mariflor0
    One of our guest that has already booked with us wanted to change the dates by adding another day on a blocked day. That change cuts into our 24 hour turnover block before the next guests arrive. I'd like to make an exception for this guest so I went ahe... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I am slightly exasparated as to where to turn for help. I had a booking for 4 people, which they then increased to 6 and asked if there was an extra charge, which there was and they accepted. I sent a revised price them and checked the day before arrival... Latest reply by Helen3
    HelloI'm not sure how this is really working but I had a guests staying in my house for few days and they almost blow out the whole building. Not that they were late with check out almost 2 hrs but when my boyfriend and I came to the outside door we smell... Latest reply by Katarina12
    Based upon the feedback from AirBnB, I turned on Instant Booking to attracting more guests. This worked well for a while. We had a 100% response rate within 1 hour and almost every review was a 5-star review. We were on-course to become a super-host. Ho... Latest reply by Elena87
    I need to cancel a booking I made it was the wrong dates the policy is strict its still showing blocked off for me as I did not cancel it yet. I would like the host to revise their cancellation policy to flexible which they are doing done but its still no... Latest reply by Xin2