What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to book a place in Italy, but AirBnB removed the maps? I chose a date and chose "Homes" to find somewhere to stay. I just get a list of photos of places. How am I supposed to know if where I want to book is anywhere close to locations I want to... Latest reply by Donna240
    Hello everyone!I need your help and orientation because I had a nasty situation at my staying last weekend. Me and 17 of my friends rented a house in Tequesquitengo, Mexico, to celebrate my birthday and everything was alright until Saturday at around 3:00... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello,I am confused about the pricing of a booking I am looking into.My question is about this home it states under fees that"A $75 resort fee will be charged for each weekly segment (1-7 nights). For example, 1 to 7 night stays will be charged $75 total... Latest reply by Sarah977
    We were doing Airbnd in our rental but our landlord has now said we can not do this any longer. Unfortunately we have reservations booked through August. At least 30 of them. What do we do? Deactivate listing? Contact Airbnb? We don't wnat to be charged c... Latest reply by Melissa229
    I did not accept a reservatin request because the guest was looking for a one-night stay and I have a listed two-night minimum.Somehow, this is showing up as a cancelled reservation, and is negatively effecting my potential super-host status. How can I r... Latest reply by Rebecca160
    I noticed that we are requests for bookings has really slowed down lately, so I did a search and on several dates, don't see our property listed as available, when indeed, it certainly is. Why is this happening? How many reservations are we losing beca... Latest reply by Phyllis-And-Sumner0
    I booked a room in Pasadena for 4 days, starting tomorrow. I contacted the host earlier and everything seemed to be in place, until yesterday. I received an email from Airbnb saying the host is no longer able to accommodate me because of "landlord issues"... Latest reply by James825