Super host status

Answered!
Teresa199
Level 2
Northern Ireland, GB

Super host status

I wanted to find out how long it takes to become superhost. I met all my targarts and I thought Iwas getting it after this assesment today the 14th January. Now it has been put off untill next assessment in April 2018. Can someone explain how it works.

1 Best Answer
Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

I think the assessment runs through and includes the 14th  (because guests have 14 days to write reviews, and Airbnb wants to capture all the reviews for 2017 before making a final assessment), and starting tomorrow the 15th people will start getting their Superhost status.  The new assessment date of April 2018 just means we've entered a new assessment period, but doesn't mean your Superhost status is postponed.  

View Best Answer in original post

48 Replies 48
Maritza37
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi everyone, that means I have to wait until April to change my status because my last 3 guest I received 5 start and still have the same status 

I'm not sure it's that important to worry about. If your pictures, listing and reviews are good you will get bookings. Also, competitive pricing. I'm booked all the time but I do use other services in conjunction with Airbnb. FYI, I'm a super host

I have the same issue. I was told superhost assessment period would end July 1 but now it moved to October 1. Any help? I seemed to have met all the requirements too but it is not reflected in my profile! Thanks 

Donna372
Level 2
Bartlesville, OK

I am interested to find out what happens to your super host status if you have to ask someone to leave? I have a long term guest who has not honored the house rules. He's not picking up after himself in shared areas and I have other guests so I am having to pick up after him each day