Why does Abnb not pick up the phone

Why does Abnb not pick up the phone

I have been trying to call Abnb for several days and sending them messages but they don´t answer. Do I need to take a pill or....

6 Replies 6
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Take a pill?  Not sure what that means.  Their hold times can be long, but hang in there and they will answer.  You can also try to Tweet them.

I was refering to the fact that I have waited for 20 minutes without an answer. Either there is someone to discuss or not. It is also annoying to send a request for a phone contact and nobody answers back. Abnb is strict on policies but then they should also be a yardstick of quality. If you have situation you want to resolve it quickly not in days like in my case.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Reykjavik-Bay-Appartment0,

Nice to meet you. I just wanted to check if you managed to reach the Support Team in the end? As @Cynthia-and-Chris1 mention, there are multiple ways to reach the team if you would prefer not to call, take a look at this Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC).

Also, I would recommend taking a look here in the Community Center via the search bar, as you might find the answer to your question and if not, you could ask your fellow hosts by starting a new topic.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I've had the same issue. I've been calling for the past 3 days. Each time I've been on the phone with the hold music for nearly an hour. What's the deal?

@Zhi0 An hour or so seems normal.

David

@Zhi0  You can usually get a quicker response if you send @AirbnbHelp a tweet on Twitter.