What Hosts are saying

It looks like AB&B grants the owner all refund rules implemented by them. This is a regulated business not a maffia place where the owners can set the rules at their leisure. If AB&B is allowing such behavior it is time not to use AB&B anymore. AB&B mus... Latest reply by Sybe
    I'm about to book a long-term stay. I might need to cancel it within 48 hours. The host has graciously agreed to refund if I cancel. For most reservation types, AirBnB explains that the service fees are refundible up to 3x per year. But for the long-term ... Latest reply by Jessica2657
    Hello from Thailand,I noticed this in my dashboard can any of you guys explain whats the point of this.......?How many of the host acctually do it? It is an advantage,Only I did notice some listings in my area with the same villa more than once,Thanks Latest reply by Tanya541
    Hi, It has been since October 31st that my listing does not show up in serch at all when the guests filter area listings by selecting the "Instant Book" filter. If the "Instant Book" filter is turned off, my listing shows up right away on top of the list ... Latest reply by Christopher1417