What Hosts are saying

So a bad guest just happened. After a year of being a SUPERHOST and 5* reviews, we have been given a 3* rating. I stupidly rated her highly, feeling sorry for her recent bad circumstances. BIG mistake. This guest and her friend booked a private room wit... Latest reply by Jill159
    Is there a way to block locals? If no, is there anything being implemented?It is quite dangerous to have locals with access to the house keys and enough time to check the house. It is very easy to make copies and enter the occupied rooms of later guests t... Latest reply by Heather1510
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlMA4E-0MoeQhNp1c2NJCPXOn0qNgwHello Host I am having issue with integrating vrbo reservation with airbnb calendar. The problem I am having is the vrbo reservation are blocking out the entire day on airbnb calendar. So i cant have a gue... Latest reply by Jelena213
    Hi everyone. I have an account in AirBnb and I can login to it through browser using email. But I have an infinite loop, when I try to login in mobile app. After login it say that I already have a Google account, so I need to login with Google. When I cli... Latest reply by Linda3703
    Recently I get a lot of booking requests and when I sent them a reminder of the important parts of the house rules before accepting there reservation.The clients cancel because they sey the text is not written or they do not see it. by luck I went to chec... Latest reply by Dominique1473
    Hi guys this is the first time I use Airbnb, I was looking for an apartment to rent, I live in Poland and this Person that I'm in touch with it's not polish and dosen't live in Poland, I don't know why but I feel that it may be a scam.This is what he wrot... Latest reply by Ananya12