What Hosts are saying

καλησπέρα σας, ήθελα να ρωτήσω αν έχετε και εσεις τα παρακάτω προβλήματα με τις δηλώσεις σας στο ΑΑΔΕ. Ενώ έχω κάνει κανονικά τις δηλώσεις για κάθε μία εςνοικίαση από το 11/2018 εως τον Ιανουάριο και φαίνονται κανονικά στο ημερολόγιο με πράσινο (Οριστική ... Latest reply by Michalis20
    Suddenly the listing of my family disappear, the account disappear, don't exist anymore, we remember they have 7 reservation pending and now we don't know anything and how to manage Airbnb don't answer our messages, call center in italy don't answer, only... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Good morning. When do i get my payment which is due today ? And guest checked in yesterday with no problemsThanks Latest reply by Turgay2
    The guest had told me with 36 hrs notice they are not arriving until 2 hrs after the latest check in. 9pm + 2I have no way of leaving the key, nowhere to stay and I’ve lost work directly because I’m not where I should be. (A 2 hr drive away)They are ignor... Latest reply by Sarah2297
    Hi. I have guests coming for one nigh, arriving today. There is no photo no reviews, they only joined this month. They asked me to communicate by email. I messaged them yesterday and today to ask approx time of arrival. It’s supposed to be 2 sisters, but ... Latest reply by Kathleen470
    I woke up to a booking inquiry and an instant booking from same person with different accounts. When I try to open the message of the inquiry it says the profile has been removed because it has violated airbnb terms of service. This person then just made ... Latest reply by Rob185