What Hosts are saying

We have a condo that sleeps 7 and our nightly rates using Airbnb pricing aren’t enough to cover the cost of the laundry(sheets and towels). I’ve left the number of beds at 7 but added an additional charge of $6 per night for each guest over 4. Nobody has ... Latest reply by Deb155
    Hola!Mi duda es... tengo descuento para los primeros 3 huéspedes. Además, ofrezco descuentos para estadías desde 1 semana.Un huésped quiere alojarse en mi departamento 15 noches. Al valor total descontado por estadía larga, se le suma el descuento por ser... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there- I'm a fellow Airbnb Co-host and having a really hard navigating Airbnb since the new changes to the co-hosting platform. Due to cleaning fees not being able to be sent to co-hosts now, I have been billing the hosts that I work with for the clean... Latest reply by Nora133
    Hi there, can somebody explain me where i can find in my account the percentages of fees for the host and guest? Latest reply by Quincy
    Hola!Soy bastante nueva en Airbnb. Estoy alojando a mi tercera huésped. Los dos primeros, súper amorosos, salió todo estupendo. Con la actual, la cosa va de mal en peor, y quedan 10 días para que se vaya. Desde la segunda semana empezó con planteos un poc... Latest reply by Quincy
    I was just playing around and not ready to host yet. How can I unlist it? Latest reply by Quincy
    Helol Airbnb team. I have problem to finish my payment to my trip. I paid half for the Reservation. Now I want to pay second part of payment now the system always show falid to process payment collection. What does that mean? Waiting for your answer. Best... Latest reply by Ana1136