What Hosts are saying

I find this feature extremely helpful and occasionally I need to edit my saved response, which is quite easy to do. However a situation has arisen where I want to delete the saved response and I have looked high and low on how to do this but can’t find it...
    Morning,By mistake l have 5 listings. As l tried to delete listings l found myself adding them. I only want 1 as l find it confusing. Air BNB can you please make a button "delete" please? Or can you tell me how to do it? I don't want to snooze they need t... Latest reply by Lisette32
    I need tips about where I can reach to potential guests. My listing is Minsyuku (Japanese accomodation style which offer dinner and breakfast, mostly local, cozy and family-runed). The biggest feature is our food, we offer healthy consious meal based on ...
    He says "Airbnb is telling me that the currency I'm trying to pay with (usd) is no longer supported by won't let me update my information. Is there any way you could cancel the reservation so I can try to re-book it"? Why would he get this message? Latest reply by Cheryl435
    This seems to be a common problem and I really need the solution. I am a first time host, how can I get good "ratings" if my listing is not showing??? I have spent a lot of time setting up the ad and also had an AirBnb photographer around to take pro phot... Latest reply by Paul1766
    Good morningCan I change payout routing (the %) between payment methoods after the booking is confirmed ?Thanks Latest reply by Miloud0