What Hosts are saying

After my guest left the flat I did receive an email telling me that I had to write a review for my guest (as usual). However, this time I did try to write that review just clicking the button included within the email... Surprise !! the platform said tha... Latest reply by Cesar219
    Any Fort Worth, Tx hosts experience a disgruntled guest that disregarded all house rules and then when confronted he immediately threatened to call city inspector & Fire Marshall? He booked as 1 guest and we discovered 6 people in our guest house who they... Latest reply by Lj15
    guest booked my apartment, without my confirmation it was appruved. I had to cancel because he had horrible review, that he broke something and was very dirty.i got scared because, i'm new here, i have no experiance and i did not wanted to receive riscky ... Latest reply by Ketevan9
    I referred a host and when I sent the referral code it said you can get up to $480 credit for referring but as I look now at the status (we are in the 15 business day waiting period for review) it says we will only get $150 for the referral. That’s barely... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi guys, I’m a super host in Edinburgh and I’ve had an issue this weekend with the smart pricing on the app. I consistently used the option to turn it off on certain dates (for a year and a half without incident), in this case through August when the frin... Latest reply by Joanna355
    • 24753C0C-429A-4D31-B0F8-4A2DEA64DBE7.png
    • 283621B9-CA77-43E1-9F46-62D62F98CBE2.png