What Hosts are saying

I noticed, especially in the evening when it is non operational hours in the US. Customer support agents, don't just read what issue you wrote them about. You get whatever you can call it, but not SUPPORT. I just had a case where our team member wrote an ...
    Hello everyone,I am fairly new to this and have a question about hosting a private room to a long term guest. I have a private room and bathroom only listing in my home (I live here) Is it typical that the guest have access to the kitchen? I am not partic... Latest reply by Kate867
    I have some family friends that want to stay in my home. I have taken the dates off the calendar so I can reserve them for my friend. I want to offer a special rate for my friend (50% discount). How do I allow my friend to reserve these dates and give ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have just had a guest stay for a month Airbnb paid us half the fee, the guest has left and Airbnb only paid us half the amount, Airbnb emailed us after they have left and have said they are not liable to pay us now airbnb say they are not liable for th... Latest reply by Summit-View0
    I have been hosting on Airbnb for about 1 year now and just had the unfortunate experience of asking guests to leave my home. My home was booked for 2 nights this Memorial Day weekend and my house rules are clear; no parties and all guests staying in my ... Latest reply by Gerri-Elise0
    I have just had a long standing booking cancelled. The host blames Airbnb , saying they have cancelled all her bookings for no reason. I have contacted air nb three times, they do not reply, but keep closing the thread, saying it is resolved. Can anyo... Latest reply by Debra300