What Hosts are saying

HiI am new to hosting have a quest that booked and paid now it is coming up with request withdrawn the customer wants this booking I am lost on this one can anyone help outCheersAnge Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had previously set many custom prices on my calendar - and now would like to just remove them, instead using the standard price I have for my listing. Is this possible? I can't figure out a way to remove overrides that I set directly on my calendar. Tha... Latest reply by Ester-And-David0
    How can I access a concise summary of the itinerary for a new booking on the new reservations page? I need to be able to print one as a single page for my records - as was possible before when the PRINT button brought up a printable itinerary with all the... Latest reply by Andrew2657
    Hi There! Some of you may recall my post last month regarding the guest who left a horrible (and unfounded) review. I wasn't too worried about it, as I expected it to be buried under good reviews in no time. I've had two good reviews since (one of them ab... Latest reply by Lenore22
    Hi All:I would love some feedback on my listing.First, AirBNB says I am listed, but the links do not work (yet) and my listing isn't showing up in searches.I am hoping this will resolve in the next few days, and in fact, I went ahead and listed it now in ... Latest reply by Alexina8
    I'm new to this and have had 3 booking requests that worked fine but one where I didn't receive an email message or txt. I didn't notice the request until 3 days later and will probably miss out. I see othe people having trouble with missing txts but not ... Latest reply by Michelle3069
    Hi, I do understand that Airbnb host automatically carries a 1M USD insurance coverage on the host and the property. I am also positive that other people would have asked the same question Can the home owner purchase additional home and/or liability... Latest reply by Lorie28
    Hi all UK hosts, my household insurance is up for renewal and I wondered whether anyone can recommend an insurance company who doesn’t demand high excesses for any claim. I probably only let my house for two months of the year.......it’s not a permanent A... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0