What Hosts are saying

Hello.We have a returning customer who would like to make a second reservation at our house. They say they are having trouble making the reservation, as the AirBnB site keeps taking them to their previous reservation. Since we're the host, we can't replic... Latest reply by Cathie19
    Being as the law has recently change in Las Vegas. I am considering renting out my condo to be use for corporate rentals only. which is longer than 30 days, and to be used for cooperate business Requests. Has anyone done anything using a corporate rent...
    I have an apartment in basement but there is no seperate entrance for that. It means that guests and our family have to use the same door. Should we made it to airbnb apartment? Is It comfortable? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just received my first inquiry from someone who says they want to rent long term even though the form stated 2 weeks. I said no children cuz of the steep stairs and she has a child who she says is not staying with her for the summer. I am not interested... Latest reply by Hedy4
    Hello, everyone I'm looking for a Co-host manly to do immediate clean&tidy and off site washing and drying linnen towels etc.. People like to instant book me, so I have made it easy to self checkinBut I need someone asap, it's only small little studio not...
    Hi there, i used to be a co host myself and also gauges my old apartment in Airbnb, now I’d like to rent my new apartment. 2 bedroom one with a real queen bed the other with a queen air mattress. I’m looking for a host who can come clean the apartment aft... Latest reply by Eslam4
    Hello everybody,just an observation and a question. I had a response rate of 100% and have had the superhost status eversince my first evaluation. Since I was on a holiday, sailing, I had unexpectedly no internet or mobilereception for 2 days and in those... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I purchased a Seattle Business License this year and updated the past several years, paying for my licensing retroactively and also submitting business license tax annual reporting forms for each year. I was told that I could then purchase my Short Term ...