What Hosts are saying

Air BNB decided to penalize the host by pause the listing. It is not fair for the host if the Traveller decided not to give any feedback or rating for whatever reason. Disappointed is Airbnb agreed the Traveller feedback rather take a feedback from the ho... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I made a booking for a room here in the UK. I am British and live in the UK. However, the invoice shows a charge for VAT stating that I live in Portugal. This is not correct. My address details are in the UK. I don't know how to get this erroneous charge... Latest reply by Ellyn5
    Hi I have just had an instand booking by a person with 3 positive reviews. The issue is he has booked on behalf of other people. As such I have no idea who these others are and would not necessarily have accepted them had they booked direct (and didn't qu... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hey I would like to ask about my apartment now there is some problem with the WC and the people I have in now they dont want to stay and they want the full refund how I deal with this? And the apartment will be fix I called the insurance company and they ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I really don't like the new web page design.The description part of the room became very hard to read.No space between lines and lines.The first 500 word description is not showned first before people click for the details.They all put together after you ...
    Had an arrangement with the host for extra services. Was charged as agreed via the 'request money' feature. Now trying to get receipt of said payment. Does ABB provide or do I need to get it directly from the host? Latest reply by Pedro760
    Hi,Its the first time im doing Airbnb so I’m confused even though I read the frequent questions. Someone made a reservation on my house but im not sure whether he paid or not. Moreover, he has to pay more but he doesnt respond. What should i do? Latest reply by Ana1136
    We had a guest provide us a poor rating (3 stars). This is the first 3 star rating we have ever received and it may jepordoze our super host status. We feel the feedback provided was not validated. We answered the guests questions every single time but th... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi... why dosent the guest have too have a picture and a little story sbout them self. I have had too refuse two persons becsuse of thisi want to know how they look like how old they are and what they are going to do ... before i lett them in in my home. ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi , Before also I have ask to process pay out , but again and again I have to update bank detail! Anyone can tell us how many times do we need to update bank details?! Its wired! Thanks Hassan