What Hosts are saying

I have a potential booking for a guest that is referred by a member that represents an agency that helps Pregnant Women and partners attend near the Hospital from where they live 100 km away while they wait to come to term. They want to book for 10 days ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I want to edit details for my listing but when I click on the listing tab I get a blank page only. Has anyone experienced and solved this issue? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, can anybody help me to find an opening to get some support with my new Airbnb Plus ad?The photo's that the professional photograph has placed on my add are missing the garden and the swimming pool.I want to upload those, but this is impossible.... ... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hello,I am wondering how to use the same hosting calendar for the option of a double or a single room. As I would always be in the other, I thought this would be the best way to avoid overlaps/clashes.Does anyone have any thoughts?ThanksPaul Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hello, I`m no longer working with **, and I want to disable my email and no longer need to receive this notifications to ** Instead, all notifications should get to:** Thanks Federico **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guid... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How can I get dinged for bad communication on a listing I've JUST put up and had no communication on? We are days away from reaching superhost with on the listing we've had up awhile...so I took the new one down when I got that message. No one has messa... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The Help button says there should be an "availability settings" listed on my calendar page... i don't see it. Thank you, Breauna Latest reply by Jeff158
    I would like to create a business card about my Airbnb listing to solicit bookings. How does a potential customer search for my exact property? Do I have an assigned Host ID#?? Latest reply by Jeff158