What Hosts are saying

Hello AirBnB Community! I was curious to know whether there is an option to "forgive" a strict reservation? I've spent hours trying to locate this information without success. I've had a guest that has had a reservation for graduation weekend booked for ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello! I am new to Airbnb (as a host) and I have a question about cleaning fees. I guess I've done my first mistake without adding the cleaning fees when I posted the ad.I received two bookings and they have already confirmed. Only after, when I contacted... Latest reply by Adam645
    Hi, I have received a booking from someone in the uk on behalf of his friends in Thailand. They speak English and travel a lot. Never had a problems with hotels before. He says they have no Airbnb.It’s for 3 nights across the early May bank holiday. Any a... Latest reply by Helen3
    Good Afternoon Everyone I am new to Air BnB and have our first guest staying with on the 3rd May. I have just received notification from the party leader that she is no longer attending but the remaining 3 other guests are. She has mentioned payment detai... Latest reply by Christine615
    Is anyone else getting flustrated with the fact that the "specail offer icon" no longer appears on the "chat/message board"? I have a repeat guest that I want to make a special offer to so I have to decline her request, tell her it is because I want to m... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Bonjour je suis un hote qui souhaite annuler une réservation pour le mois d'aout car je me suis trompé de mois en validant la demande et je voudrais savoir quelles en seraient les conséquences pour moi.Je précise que je suis superhost et même si cette rés... Latest reply by Quincy