What Hosts are saying

Here is my situation. I have a 4 bedroom home in Philadelphia, and all of them are private rooms listings on airbnb. Each room has a 2 guest max. One guest came in with over 8 People, making noise, and disturbing the guests within the home, as well as n... Latest reply by Debra279
    Has anyone been asked to provide this for thier guests? W9, proof of home ownership, seller's permit from department of revenue, and license from public health dept. They say they are booking for a work trip and the company is requesting this. My fell... Latest reply by Corey83
    Hello, I accidentily linked my business paypal with airbnb but that's a mistake.Tomorrow I have guests that arrive so today I was able to add my private paypal to the account but it's still ' in treatment'.Not sure how long that takes. I also added my pri... Latest reply by Miloud0
    We already hosting sins January 2019 and my next guest's is about to ariving over the weekend. But what about PAYMENT? Sins I host I never been paid ! PLEASE LET ME KNOW SINS I NOT GOING TO HOST THEM IF I DONT HAVE ANSWERED. PLEASE HELP . Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, I have two questions if anyone can help please.1/ If I change my pricing does this affect existing bookings?2/ I am thinking of switching currency settings as most of my guests seem to be from the US and my price is set in GBP so I am thinking of ... Latest reply by Pete132