What Hosts are saying

Hi, i have recently received and letter from the council that my guests are loud even during the day and the level of noise is higher then the EPA regulations so i like to know does anuybody have a contract signed by guests before they enter the property ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi,I am Airbnb Plus. Honored to be. I would like to add some text to my house rules.But it does not work (it does not even send me error warnings, the system just does not add the text that I am inserting)I have been trying for some days, weeks.I called ...
    hi everyoneIm very new to thisI only put my flat up on air b and b this week and have my first booking this wkend. as I understand it, they will have already paid air b and b, who hold my payment until the second day of their stay, then they pay me, altho... Latest reply by Leigh104
    I have a new phone and I can't seem to access my account through the app . Keeps saying doesn't recognise the device. How do I solve this problem? Thanks!
    Hello, not sure how this works.I'd like to know, if it's true we have only 24hrs to submite a damages claim (or missing items)And what happens if the guest refuses to pay.I have small items missing from our flat, I've been in contact with the guest, who w... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. Can someone help me here. In the last two weeks I have had 2 bookings same nightly price of $135. The fee for a five night booking was $126the fee for the 7 night booking was $23 they have charged me almost a full night on a smaller booking. I had a ... Latest reply by Ali192
    we did not get our payout and there is no response from Arbnb regarding the progress of the investigation. so what do we do now??? Latest reply by Ton11
    @Lizzy0 I am reading lots of the Conversations on the Airbnb platforms about bad hosting experiencing and issues with Airbnb. My question everytime to myself is what do I do, not getting these bad experiences. Do host describe their homes correctly? Do... Latest reply by An-Maré0

i

HiMy host cancelled my reservation. I was having issues with my bank and the payment failed. However I want to know whether they can still undo the cancellation on there end and reverse the funds back to host because I didn't want to cancel. Latest reply by Helen3