What Hosts are saying

I describe my question below. It is a copy of what I asked AirBnb to respond to (still waiting for a reply)." I was trying to find a place for my daughter in Newark, DE. The first listing that came up was:https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31950308?adults=1&to... Latest reply by Suzy86
    Hi All, We have a house in Cupertino, CA, which will be vacant between renters for 2 months. Wonder if there are companies out there that can take care of furniture rental and airbnb management all together? Thanks in advance for any pointers!
    A guest listed linens as missing in the feedback after checkout. but I provide bedding for the bed (of course) and extra bedding for the futon couch. The guest wanted extra in addition to this but instead of requesting it they just marked it as missing in...
    I know people are breaking my NO PETS rule because housekeeper comments on it and it bnb is obvious when I clean the vacuum.We have NEST, house cameras. We tell guests thst we respect their privacy and cameras are off diring their visits.I am tempted to t...
    My guest book for 5 days but did not show up after the first day I sent him a message. I asked if everything was okay and he said everything was fine I will be there on the third day he was supposed to be here he canceled the reservation. I have strict ca... Latest reply by Corliss2
    Can anyone explain how we list our rentals in Philippines in Chinese ? We teach English online to Chinese in China and want to place listing in Chinese to also advertise our English school. Thanks!
    What do you guys do to help your guests read the property description for comprehension? I have two unique campground listings and repeatedly get feedback and reviews that it was not as described. I am looking for ways to help people learn to read the ... Latest reply by Janna40
    • 20171111_161302.jpg
    Please could anyone adivise how to highlight a thatched property as I cannot seem to find a suitable description in the options for property type. I feel it would add to my bookings. Any suggestions? many thanks
    Hi Hosts from around the Big World -anyway just have a Small Question to AirBnB - I lost my SuperHost status a couple of months ago - due to the fact that I cancelled a reservation , because the Guest was coming from Jail via taxi - to my house - PS - had...