What Hosts are saying

I just listed a property that is offering to show availability, but unable to book. shows a message "that something went wrong"Anyone know what to do? ThanksToni
    Hi everyone. I’m a newbie to the community and I have a quick question on how AirBnb comes up with the percentage of guests giving a 5 star rating. What is prompting my question is that my friend shared my listing and told me that it stated 91% of my gu... Latest reply by Ginger68
    On Sunday, guest requested to stay for later this week. I accepted. They didn't make the payment within 24 hours and said needed to get bank limit increased. Asked me to hold space for next day. I said OK. AirBnB canceled reservation and notified me. He r... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We are avidly anti-smoking and put it on our profile. Our guest just showed up, is smoking off the premises, but now the whole room smells like smoke. Can I ask her to leave and refund her money? This is way more hassle than it's worth.Thanks Latest reply by Ward1
    I was recently away and let guests do a self check in, as I have 3 cats my neighbour was going to check all was okay. My guests arrived 2hoirs before check in , so my neighbour had not been to check as he wanted to leave it nearer to check in time.i then ...
    Hi, I just received a booking for July (which is high season here) and to my surprise, the guests got the wrong calculation so I am loosing money... I have the night price at minimum €57/night, but due to the high season I have added a 15% raise in the ni... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, does anybody know what is happening with the review of council rates on Airbnb properties in Christchurch?