What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm new to Airbnb and just listed my home for the first time. I would really appreciate as much feedback/suggestions or tips on what I should change/add to my listing to make it more attractive and get my first booking. Here's my listing: https://w... Latest reply by Vinitha0
    Is there any way to set certain high peak days/periods only to a non-refundable policy so as not to change the whole booking calendar but only those high demand days where you do not wish to receive a cancellation. I have this set on my OTA Channel Manage...
    Why must one achieve 10 five star reviews in a season. Surely a five star review should qualify within any time limit. I pick and choose my guests and only let my holiday home when it suits. I mostly have a good experience and i have always gotten a five ...
    My pricing from July shows about 34$ a month meanwhile my night rate is 35$. I get request asking to confirm the Price. Did i do something wrong? Please help! Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have three listings and some one has booked one then asked what is the best price for the house then cancelled the booking because it was too dear, now they have done the same with a cheaper listing what should I do I feel like they are messing me about...