What Hosts are saying

We had an interesting situation at our home this weekend. Our guests hosted their wedding reception in our backyard- complete with catering and an A/V system! They did not clear this with us, and our home is not listed or permitted through the city as an ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    My guests extended their 2week stay by 3 days. I trusted them and did not ask them to extend using Airbnb. They skipped away without paying for the three and would not reply to my Email. Can I use the Airbnb resolution portal? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey Hosts, I am brand new to this... I set the Average monthly rate at $1K. A request came in at $500. I know I allowed Airbnb to market with a 20% discount for new listings to get started, but I didn't agree to 50%. How is this "average" calculated? -Lau... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Listed my room for the first time today but I can't find my listing anywhere. The green button is on in the status section on the Dashboard. I've searched by logging out and using different servers pretending to be a customer and my listing does not show ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Rules that are made for using a Airbnb coupon are just hypocritical!They are giving something as a reward for hosts hard work, but only under bunch of demanding and limitation rules.Personally I only have few free days in year to use 100$ coupon, and when... Latest reply by Davor6
    Hello everyone! Does anyone work with Airbnb under a company name? My accountant and I are wondering how exactly we should invoice Airbnb or the guests so that we are leggaly ok in the accountancy department. So far I've only worked as a person and declai... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I have a confirmed booking who has just informed me that the booking is for someone else, not for the person who made the booking online. Is this acceptable on airbnb? How do I confirm the other perosn’s identity? Is this safe? Am I still covered if anyth... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'd like to say that we accept kids 8 years old and over. In Airbnb's House Rules, it only has an option for 'Not suitable for children (2-12 years)'. If I say 'not suitable', my listing does not come up at all for anyone searching with kids of any age i.... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi
    Hola a todos y todas! Tengo propiedades propias que gestiono como anfitriona y busco ser admnistradora o Co-Host de otras. El que precise no dude en contactarme