What Hosts are saying

Hi

Please tell me if airbnb fees are paid after the special offer price? Latest reply by Alena30
    Hi Everyone can anybody help me I am new to Airbnb and have my home for vacation rental but I have a question on people request/ reserve my home. how do I know if it’s a real profile or a fake profile also do I have to except the reservation without veri... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    i have updated by payment method details and have many pending payments, when should i expecct the to arrive? how long does it take to get them after the update?
    Just wanted to get other peoples opinions on this.I am looking to bok a place to stay on the Amalfi cost next week. I found this listinghttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32806229?adults=2&toddlers=0&check_in=2019-04-22&check_out=2019-04-25&guests=1&s=b22c2ucf ... Latest reply by Paul75
    Hi, I'm a host with over 12 years experience in the Fremantle area. I currently manage 20+ properties, co-host 2 properties and owner host my property. If you need help on any level, I am available to have a chat.
    my 26 yr old daughter has booked into an Air BnB propertythe host has stated she will have to move rooms after 2 days of a 5 day stayHe has also behaved very inappropriately asking if she wants to go for a drinkhe also stated he would have to stay in th... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, it’s the first night of this guests rental and my home keeper who lives next door is telling me that there are close to 100 people in my rental home ....they told her to stay away when she confronted guests .....what can I possibly do ??? Latest reply by Bobby90