What Hosts are saying

Salam and Greetings,My name is Nazahiah Mohamad currently I am pursuing my Master of Public Policy program with INPUMA at UM. This questionnaire is to support my master research project entitled Competition between Hotels and Airbnb: An Analysis in fulfil...
    I had guest on 11th Apr - 16th Apr when I check at my transaction history it show that this payout is Upcoming Payout/Pending Payout (show that will send on 12th Apr) but until now my guest already checked out it still show that this is upcoming payout. B...
    How will this affect Airbnb hosts in South Africa? - https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/311226/government-to-regulate-airbnb-in-south-africa/
    Hello Airbnb, One of my guest had booked my place, i send her my contact details as the guest asked me to share it. I respectively responeded with my contact details but the thing is my phone is hidden by the system. please help me to reach out my guest. ...
    Meu hóspede do final de fevereiro deixou o apartamento completamente sujo e uma imagem desoladora que ainda não tinha visto antes, alugo por AIRBNB há 3 anos e esta foi minha pior experiência. pano molhado no corredor, deixaram vazar água da pia do banhe...