What Hosts are saying

WHAT IS UP WITH AIR B N B LISTING HOME/APARTMENT ? GUESTS TELL ME ON ARRIVAL THAT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A WHOLE HOUSE. I TELL THEM IT IS HOME/APARTMENT. THAT IS THE ONLY CATAGORY THAT AN APARTMENT CAN FIT INTO. THEY CAME TO PARTY ALL NIGHT ALTHOUGH ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi allWe live in tasmania, and are thinking to buy a holiday house (on mortgage) that could be used for an Airbnb when we are not living there. I need to get insight ftom you on whether the property will be of interests of tourists, and how to start wit...
    Posting this in the hope that the Airbnb system developers pick up on a hole that needs fixed in the system, that has been ongoing since split payment was put in place and is still a problem. I booked a property last year for a trip for my son and I, on t... Latest reply by Chiara514
    Hi all, I have recently contacted air bnb about a guest who is messagineg me to meet, and asking me out for a drink prior to his stay. He also amends his bookings to when I will be home as he says he will be bored without my company. I don't really feel c... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    There are several listings, all by the same host, that are far too nice of homes for far to inexpensive of a price. Example: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32387593 You cannot rent an $8.5M home for $450/night. No one is that generous. Clearly this h... Latest reply by Helen427
    I’ve been admonished about “illegal substances” in our Airbnb listing. I have a family member with a medical marijuana license. I’ve seen people list as 420 friendly, so I’m completely confused.
    Hello, I had 2 accounts added in my payout options. One was mapped and I received funds towards an earlier stay. With the second account, apparently there was an issue and the funds have been transferred back to AirBnb by Payoneer. Now, how do I claim my ...