What Hosts are saying

Hi, It's the first time that my property was booked. It has been 4 days since my guest checked-in and I still havent received my payout. Initially, my payout default was for a bank transfer but I was notified that there is an error hence couldn't send m... Latest reply by MaryAnn113
    Hi! I am new to hosting in the AirBnb world and want to make sure that I have everything I need before I begin hosting so that I won’t get in any trouble. I live in Tennessee and want to check to see if there’s any specific license I need before I begin!...
    I've only recently realized that the review process on Airbnb is a one-way street. When I review a traveler, it posts on their profile - whether or not they leave me a review. Why is that? It creates moral hazard - reviews for Hosts are only provided a... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello, can anyone help me locate a good company that does housekeeping and inspection in the palm springs area. I recently had to let my company go because they didn’t notify me of damages. Thank you in advance
    Recent guest left a huge mess in my condo. I requested money for additional cleaning that it caused. Guest is now threatening to report me for extortion. Have any of you had experience with this? Will Airbnb just take their word for it and suspend me? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Early December I take a booking for 5 nights between Xmas n Ny. This by someone who who’d never booked before but professed to be a host also. As is the norm, this booking rendered the place out of action for anyone else to book the place for these most p... Latest reply by Paul157
    We bought a cottage in the fall and have been busy fixing it up with plans to rent it out from May to November while also enjoying it as a family when it is not booked. We currently have many bookings, especially for peak season (July and August). My conc... Latest reply by Kelly149