What Hosts are saying

Background: April 5 about 11:00pm I got a charge for about $400 for a booking. The listing is clearly fake with cell phone photos of a screen, gibberish host name and listing name.Later at night I got another charge for a resolution center charge for abou... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I've been renting out rooms in my house for close to ten years and probably going on five years with Airbnb. Over the last three months I have just had one frustrating and obnoxious guests after another. I actually had to have one removed because of her b... Latest reply by Julie131
    Help! We just had a major flood in our rental property - and new guests coming on Saturday! We have an emergency service in evaluating it now, but I have no idea what to do. I'd hate to cancel reservations, however I don't think that we will be able to re... Latest reply by Jillian91
    What time of day does the 14 day review period end? Anybody cracked this? Before we used to see a "2 hours left" to leave review. Now, i'm seeing 0 days left. The period didn't end at my check-out time (11am). I'm wondering if it will end at the time a... Latest reply by Sammy35
    Hi AirBnb community! I wrote a review for our latest stay in LA. It was an honest review explaining all issues we faced with the heating system and broken electricity of the apartment. I sent the review within 14days, and I received an email saying that m... Latest reply by Sammy35
    Very frustrated. Have a wonderful guest who wants to extend stay. Thought I had freedom to turn down any bookings while waiting on him to book the extended days. Got a booking I did not pre-approve and see that, were I to cancel, not only would we get a ... Latest reply by Paul1255