What Hosts are saying

Hi hosts! I have been hosting for a few years now and am stumped about reviews. Has Airbnb changed this again? I do not receive notifications when my guests write their review... I have to go into my listing and search for it when it’s live. Am I still ab...
    Buenas, quiero hacer una reserva en arg para dentro de 3 meses, si yo hago la reserva hoy, me cobrarán a lo que esta hoy el dolar o a lo que va a estar dentro de 3 meses?
    Dear All, i am having issues with my current guest (guest refuse to pay for extra service booked) and i am seriously thinking of cancelling their reservation and kicking them out of the house. to spare me from any further distress and so that i can move ... Latest reply by J157
    Liviing in Hawaii, being in the pool and/or ocean is a normal part of daily life. My condo was equipped with snorkeling gear, inflatable floats for children, boogie boards, etc. I was recently advised by another host to be aware of potential liability ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi there I am blocking rooms to sell but I can only do it day by day and by room by room Earlier I could see all the rooms avalilibility at once.. Is that not possilble anymore ? RegardsBjarklind Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello colleagues, Could anyone recommend a good handyman or handyman services in Bath area - we are in Combe Down.Tasks that need covering include - basic DIY - handing pictures. shelving, putting up worktop, tiling. Many thanks Jayne Evans Latest reply by Eileen-and-Trevor0
    Guest booked a single room for her and three year old daughter. Has now additionally asked after booking accepted if her sister can babysit while she goes out. Informed guest anyone staying after 11pm would have to book additional guests fee. The guest ... Latest reply by Diana820
    Bon jour la taxe de séjour est collectée par airbn nous sommes loueur non professionnel à la rochelle la taxe est de 5% du montant du séjour par jour et par personne et 10% de taxe additionnelle ; nous avons reçu une notification de la mairie pour régula... Latest reply by Emiel1