What Hosts are saying

Up until lately i have been receiving text notifications for AirBnB enquires etc..this has now stopped with only email enquires coming through meaning I am struggling to meet the 24 hour response target. I have checked my notification settings and the tex... Latest reply by Lisa723
    The guest has a planned stay for 12 nights but has only paid for five nights. It appears as if the guest is having financial problems and so I would prefer to avoid all problems of receiving payment as he is only able to pay for the remainder of the stay ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    How come is it guest can book my apartment without any accept from us? I just get a confirmed mail that they have booked. Do I have to turn something on to avoid this? I want to be able to accept people before booking best Pernille Latest reply by Paul1255
    The city of San Rafael is conducting a survey about short term rentals. Currently short term rentals are not regulated in the city of San Rafael. Please take this survey and help the city hear the positive aspects of short term rentals in our city!!! ht...
    I stayed in Athens just last week for a night and want to leave the feedback. I was emailed with a link to leave feedback and it took me straight into my Airbnb account but the stay and link to leave feedback were not there, I can find evidence of the tr... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello! I booked a place for one person and after added another guest. The host had the mention on the site that he doesn’t charge a second person, however I kept getting notified that the extra payment was unsuccessful throughout our entire stay. 4 days a... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, my name is Premal and i hve a question regarding an inquiry. The total amount of nights the guest wants to stay is 28 nights but the total calculation for my earnings doesnt match the amount of nights.can you pls help. Sunny Regards, Premal Jeffree Ch... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, we don't do automatic booking, and require a profile and a photo, and a bit about your visit. We are constantly getting booking request that have no profile other than a first name and date they joined and no explantion of their visit. Usually new ... Latest reply by Susan1570