What Hosts are saying

Hello, we don't do automatic booking, and require a profile and a photo, and a bit about your visit. We are constantly getting booking request that have no profile other than a first name and date they joined and no explantion of their visit. Usually new ... Latest reply by Susan1570
    I have a listing in the Portland Maine area. I frequently have guest that arrive and want to know how far it is to Bar Harbor Maine. In the summer it can easlily be a 5to 6 hour drive from here. I try to explain to guest that it is very long drive and tha... Latest reply by Phil231
    Hi guys! I'm a student at the University of Brighton and currently conducting some research into Airbnb property listing statistics in London. I would be so grateful if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to complete my short online questionnaire. It's...
    Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath Airbnb property is located in a small, rural town of 1,200 residents—where the nightly one-room hotel rate hovers around $80 (plus local and state tax). Our property’s nightly rates of $110 weekday and $132 weekend (plus cleaning fee... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I've referred my friend in Airbnb for his booking. He got an email saying $55 off on his first trip. He logged in with invitation successfully and post login, he see a message in notification tab as "Travel Credit not applied. Referral credit can be on...
    Our 3 bedroom, 2 bath Airbnb property is located in a small, rural town of 1,200 residents—where the nightly one-room hotel rate hovers around $80 (plus local and state tax). Our property’s nightly rates of $110 weekday and $132 weekend (plus cleaning fee... Latest reply by Alon1
    I just had my ad taken offline and I had relist it. When I went to see why, I found a drop to 85% acceptance in my progress. Not sure if theres a connection but now Im concerned. I never decline someone if Im able to accomodate them. Because I only rent a... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello all, I tried replacing a different paypal account as payout method. When I tried adding an account, after logging into payapl ( with correct password and working internet) the following error kept showing up. Has anyone experienced a similar sit... Latest reply by Diane645
    • Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 7.16.27 PM.png