What Hosts are saying

What do I tell people to get them right to my house, I can’t find it at all when going on my moms computer. My friends can’t find it either. Not by name “flying deck house” or the #33420872? Latest reply by Emiel1
    This was their first stay with Airbnb & they have killed our business with their unfair comments as we have had no further bookings through Airbnb since their stay three months ago. They arrived on Christmas Day & let themselves in as I had explained we w... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I got this message trying to book a room for almost 2 weeks now. Airbnb staffs are useless, they keep saying it is payment types error. We tried all payment types to no avail. Airbnb kept passing the buck, escalated issue and then closed issue without res... Latest reply by Jeidy0
    Sorry this is a bit verbose, but am trying to paint a complete picture for all concerned. I am fairly new to AirBnB, but take the responsibility of hosting, and making my guests feel welcome and at home are of paramount importance to me, and we truly care... Latest reply by Tim700
    Hello A guest who was suppose to stay at my place and I agreed on cancelling the reservation for a reason. How is it possible to cancel it without panelties since it's agreed on both of us .?Thanks Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hello customer support,** asked me to confirm that I invited him to create a listing account and share his place. I confirm That I invited him on Nov 1st 2018 to do Airbnb hosting.Thank you **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Cente... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi,I am new host just made up my new account and lisitng details. It was bit difficult for me to understand what i have mention in the listing ,what should the guest look for etc.But i got a resevation from a lady that night and she cancelled her booking... Latest reply by Ann489
    We enjoy meeting & greeting the world near and far with only 5 bad boys & girls in the Airbnb world last year. Happy trails to all hostesses & hosts.
    Hi, i would like to see my guests ID before accepting the booking. Is there a way to do that? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0