What Hosts are saying

Morning, I just got asked how the payment is working.... they are asking if they can pay half on the booking and half apon arrival.... I'm a bit lost as i'm not sure how it works or how has been setting and i dont find any info about it in my setting (or ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I'd like to edit the address for one of my listings, but can't seem to find the place to do so. Are there specific instructions out there for this? I've gone to "Location" under "Edit Listing" but don't see the option to change the address. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have 4 guests Daz booked march 29th 2019 Daz's booking is for March 31st - APRIL 12TH AIRBNB erroneously SAID HE IS PAYING £84 PER NIGHT IT SHOULD BE 116.98 / NIGHT - I HAVE WORKED OUT THAT DAZ IS PAYING only £84 PER NIGHT INSTEAD OF £116.98 PER NIGH... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi I just signed up yesterday so am new to this. How can I add photos to an enquiry that’s requesting additional photos of the property? Latest reply by Gaynell0
    When I received a booking over my average amount, I was extremely curious as to why the booking was $100USD over. I checked the amount and fees from the reservations and noticed that I mistakenly over charged for cleaning services. Even though that I cou...
    My friends and I chose this particular Airbnb for its cleanliness, lush beds and central location, but upon our arrival, we were greeted with floor mattresses in place of beds, a musky odour, general lack of cleanliness and hygiene and rude hosts. It was ... Latest reply by Mike1034