What Hosts are saying

Wanted to point out that Airbnb is engaging in what's referred to as "black hat UX (user experience)" design. There is a near-permanent notification dot on the Messages tab of my hosting dashboard. This has nothing to do with cookies and it's not a bug. ... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    I have been requesting guests ID info in spain for a while, but in order to file my taxes for the previous year, i need some IDs info from days when I didnt ask my guests for it. Any idea on how can I get these? Thank you!
    I want to change a reservation request. I tried to cancel it but it just keeps stating that its pending. I can't book the actual place that we want because i'm stuck in limbo! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest last week kicked out because I caught him on camera kicking my cat. Upon confronting him he denied and I told him that animal abuse is not tolerated and kicked him out. He got a refund for the remainder of the booking. The next morning my c... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello, I need to change my adress, please can you give me instructions how to do that? Waiting for your reply. Regards, Berina Latest reply by Emiel1