What Hosts are saying

Hi, I had an inquiry last night but the person wanted clarification on something before she booked. I replied and clicked the pre book, but got no responce from her. Then she asked if she could cancel so I immediately accepted anoter booking from another ... Latest reply by Christine1704
    Wondering if anybody had any suggestions? I have a booked guest who completely changed her lives in information after I asked her to include a government issued ID before her stay? It seems weird to me. She is new to Airbnb has no reviews or stays. It jus...
    Hello everyone! I live in Berlin and just start hosting:) I was wondering if anyone can suggest me a cleaning service for me in Berlin. Also do you have any idea if AIRBNB provides cleaning services or something like that? Thank you in advance! Latest reply by Thomas-and-Marite0
    Hi, I’m name is ”Noi” host in Chiang Mai at Santitam area. If are you fine 1 home for your family or with group can stay 8 person. Pls contact me and go to see my home at Airbnb. Let stay my hone and Holiday in Chiang mai in Songkrang Festival on 2019. N...
    I had to manually block the nights that were booked on booking.com because I discovered that airbnb was not importing my booking.com calendar not synicing it automatically like it used to do! Why? How can I have airbnb calendar automatically make unavaila... Latest reply by Zoltán14
    Is there a way to post for a certain day for my room I let on AirBnB that on a certain day if someone wants to rent that room they will need to be ok with something being done from a certain time? Or do I just need to block off the day? I’m only in my s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hola , soy nueva , y mis primeros huéspedes llegan el lunes.Como se si pagaron con limpieza incluida o no ?yo la cobro aparte .y lo otro es que me recomiendan para no perder dias de arriendo entre que se va un huesped y llega el siguiente, porque yo dejé ... Latest reply by Sarah977