What Hosts are saying

What's the big deal with the Calendars synchronisation? What Airbnb propose doesn't mke much sens and is useless for people like us who have room which are "bookable" independently. What would be really usefull is synchronising the callendars between oper... Latest reply by GabrieleandMarkus0
    Can you print off a brochure of a listing off the Airbnb website like you can on realestate websites? Would be really useful to advise local businesses of your listing. Include photos and summary description and web link. Latest reply by Heather-Ware-Nelson0
    Hi thereis anyone else in the uk finding problems entering their postcode when adding additional account details? I am getting a drop-down menu of dates so can't complete it. Not sure how to get hold of someone about it. Any thoughts please ? Latest reply by Veronica555
    Hi! I have booking.com reservations also and the calendar syncronized diretly between the two platforms. I experienced problems with the syncronization for the last couple of hours. All my booking.com reserveations disappeared from the airbnb calendar and... Latest reply by Zoltán14
    Just found out that AirBnB have disregarded all Booking.Com Bookings, this means that a room already booked on Booking.com is now open on AirBnB and have already recieved a double booking.Will now have to manually go through the whole AirBnB calender to b... Latest reply by Zoltán14
    Hello! My first bad experiences with you guys. We’re came to Amber house and unfortunately by misunderstanding between our communication we’re came with our pet. Amber wife asked about additional fees for our pet 275$. She was very nasty and mean to us. U... Latest reply by Sam686
    Hello, I am really unhappy with Airbnb at the moment. I have a strict cancellation policy marked on my apartment that I rent out and a host thta had reserved 6 weeks in advance decided to cancel less than a week before arriving. In that case according to ... Latest reply by Marta742
    My account was hacked last Saturday, Airbnb has yet to do anything about it except CHARGE ME WITH THE FEES! This person booked reservations in my name, cancelled reservations for my guests, which I was told I have to pay the cancellation fees AND I will l... Latest reply by Theresa231