What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have a booking request from a guest who says she has had 6 previous Airbnb stays but her account shows no reviews. When I asked why, she said she can get credit by creating new accounts so she actually has 3 guest accounts and offerred to email me... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I live in a flat in Barcelona and sharing it woth 2 flatemates. We have a spare room and renting it from time to time via Airbnb.My question is, should I register my listing as a to the Catalan Authority and pay the register fee?Or this applies onl... Latest reply by Alma0
    Hello - I am a superhost and hosting for over 4 years. Airbnb has lost my listings. They are unable to Relist them for a programmering error. I am planning to start a brand new duplicate listing but I do not think it is fair that I lose all my reviews ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I am planning to host my parents' 2 BHK apartment in WestBengal, Siliguri. I need help with the following processes- What are the legal steps, what are the documents that I should prepare?- We dont stay at the place and visit it occassionally, is there so... Latest reply by Helen3