What Hosts are saying

Hello, How can I know that my guest, who cancelled a reservation, didn't keep my dates blocked until he found another property?Because he's asking me a full refund. On one side it is written that I need to reply in 1 or 2 days to give a refund. On the oth... Latest reply by Sandra856
    I just received a message from my host that he has to cancel our reservation for a month from now. I told him to put forward the cancellation so that I am not charged the service fee. How long will it take for me to receive my refund from AirBnB? Sharon Latest reply by Sharon704
    Our Guest originally booked a 3 night stay for late April 2019, and we both have corresponded (via Airbnb) about their forthcoming holiday. A few days ago however, we received a request (via Airbnb) to change their stay from the April dates to 3 nights ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    So I have been talking with support and trying to make sence in the new pricing that apparently happened. When I go to try search our listings (and our friends) I can see, that the price in the search is not what we setted up. We might have price 23€ and ... Latest reply by Mike96
    I created my profile and it gave my guest a huge discount which i did not want to give. I need help fixing this Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello, we have set the calendar so guests can check in on Mondays or Fridays only. However, the calendar is showing the 4 days from Monday to Friday is blocked when someone is checking out on the Mondday. Any ideas people, we are new to AIRBNB. Latest reply by Emiel1
    hi!i just wonder.. if i get hosting referral credit, maybe it is around 250euro, then can i use that only for here?or cash credit?thank you very much Latest reply by Gordon0