What Hosts are saying

Hi dearThe guest entered the apartement on friday.today is monday and the payment is not yet recieved.usually i see it within 24h.can you help?Thanks so much!Shanaya
    Hi there, My guest will be arriving soon to our place and i would like to send them some navigating information, it is in pdf form with pic in it. How could i go about sending it to them? Please help me with this, many thanks! Latest reply by Uigi0
    My guest review percentage is dropping. I do not know why my guests are not leaving reviews. I have a guest book in my two rentals and they leave awesome messages but no reviews on Airbnb. Should I remove the book? I am thinking maybe because they wrote i... Latest reply by Kelly617
    I just recently joined AirBNB . Where can I see the reviews I Made for My guest. I cant seem to find the Page under reviews the reviews by ME . Any Help is much appreciated Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there hosts, Are any of you out there offended by AIRBNB's suggestion that you update your decor? I understand impeccable cleanliness, space in the fridge, a lock box, etc. But I am taking it personally and resisting making my lovely shabby chic home ... Latest reply by Jeff158