What Hosts are saying

My instabooking feature stopped working and for the past couple of weeks I’ve only been receiving “request to book” bookings. The setting is still on instabooking but the coloring of my screen on that page is dimmed when I look at it. After speaking to ...
    While this issue has come up in the community center in the past, it hasn't been sufficienty addressed from my perspective. When I'm searching for a private room and private bath, I have to search deep down in amenities rather than as a primary filter. W...
    Hi, I'm looking for an airbnb property management in Leeds
    What is wrong with Air b&b? I've blocked every room of our guesthouse until Sunday and they keep renting out rooms! WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE STARTING FROM TODAY UNTIL SUNDAY!!!!! I'VE ALREADY BLOCKED THE ROOMS ON THE CALENDAR, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??... Latest reply by Glen72
    One of my listings says my acceptance rate is 83%. As far as I am aware on that listing, I have accepted every reservation. Why is it so low? It has barely moved in the past year or so and yet I have accepted all reservations as mentioned. Also, my trips... Latest reply by Paul1255
    1 - PUBBLICITA’ E SERVIZINon possono essere considerati accessori i servizi che non sono strettamente connessi con la finalità residenziale dell’abitazione, quali, ad esempio, la fornitura della colazione, la somministrazione di pasti, la messa a disposiz...
    I left the Airbnb Plus program a few weeks ago due to a variety of problems including miserable support. I just received this email which illustrates the problem. I don't think Petya has any clue about my case nor did she ask why I left this flagship prog...