What Hosts are saying

All I see is mass confusion among hosts, more than our fair share of bottom feeding "guests" who seem to love to abuse private homes, and nothing forthcoming from Airbnb besides equally confusing and conflicting responses from whomever is being assigned y...
    I’m relatively new to AirBNB but having read a few reviews I now realise it is mainly a forum for hosts not guests. I must say I am very pleased at the quality of the accommodation I have stayed in over the last few years all over the world and find it t... Latest reply by Erin406
    Hello!! We attained super host status during the last quarter 拾 but, our overall is 4.8 now... do y’all ask for reviews? We need a few more 5 stars, we realllllly wanna maintain our super host status!!!
    I've made registartion today, but still i cant find my property when I try to find accommodation in search list. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Our second last guest actually planted maggots in one of our beds and now is asking for a refund.They also had more guests sleeping over than they booked for and they broke the house rule of no parties allowed (with the associated mess of alcohol spills a... Latest reply by Emiel1
    You have to manually select each photo and delete it if you want to replace all photos. Amazing...When trying to select a cover photo, no matter what I do it never turns up to be the photo that I actually selected. Brilliant...Expected much better from a ...
    Такое вот предложения я получила. Ваш объект можем забронировать, оплатить, но по факту к вам не заезжать, Вам 20% от суммы, которая указана в письме о бронировании. Суммы броней примерно от 1000 до 2000$, от одной брони и выше в месяц.У нас есть купоны о... Latest reply by Emiel1