What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb i have accepted a booking in my Nordic House at 20-23 april but I cannot se the booking in the calender? As i Can see i have written to rhe Customer and it seems to have gone through but still the calender is not updated ? Please explain? Me... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear AirBNB team,could you please help me ith conecting AirBNB account to Availpro account? I already ask the Availpro team, but thei told me in their side is everything ok. Thank you in advance for help. Michaela CafourkováHotel Merrion
    Hi, I am new to hosting in Barceona since the whole Airbnb rental law changes, and I am very concerned that I can not find any official rules with regards to renting one room in my family home, where me as the owner resides even when gests stay. Is this... Latest reply by Alon1
    So today I received my first bad review. We prepared ourselves for post, but once you actually read it, as a host, it annoys you. I actually went to the Airbnb support Centre to request that their rating is changed, based on my message thread with the gue... Latest reply by Rowén0