What Hosts are saying

Dear team. I just finished listing 4 properties. Hi Villa 1 Hi Villa 2 Hi Apartment room 1 Hi Apartment room 2. For Hi Villa 1 I dont know how maybe accidentally I checked the special offer 20% discount for first 3 guests. I like this offer. I want to s...
    hi there i have $375 base price plus $50 for >4 guests. However for 26 dec - 12 jan i would like to change to $800 base price + $0 guest price . I have been able to change base price to $800 but cannot find how i change additonal guest from $50 to $0. ... Latest reply by Michelle264
    I have both hosted AirBnBs and stayed in an AirBnB several times. I have impeccable reviews and never had a negative experience or requested a refund or chargeback. When I first requested to book a two-night stay, the "host" Lucas, sent me messages tellin...
    I have a guest that requested 30 days. She said she would rarely be here, as she is a flight attendant, and just needed a place for rest, and to cook an occasional meal. What she did not say is that she was having her address changed to my home, or that t...
    I have two Airstreams campers I rent in the summer. However, I want to set them up for winter camping since we live next to a national park that is popular with snowshoers and x-country skiers. I'd like to create duplicate listings since the terms and con... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi i am wondering how other hosts are feeling about the new id changes to booking inquires?We were receiving id images of a guest making a booking.but i have read it now not provided until after the booking.? Latest reply by Noel102