What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I own and run a fanstatic AirBnB in Newington (right by Edinburgh Uni) - it's 2 bed, bright, and perfect located! I am leaving the country for a few months and am looking for a co-host to help support my guests (from May to August)! I have cleani... Latest reply by Livia93
    Help! A massive tree fell on my house and I need to cancel all my guests. Some I will be able to shift to another rental cottage I own. For the rest, how can I cancel without being penalized or incurring Airbnb's cancellation fee? Thanks! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I would like to know how many times my listing was clicked In a day. That was so useful and easy to do with the old visibility tool.Can I have this information with the new visibility tool? Latest reply by Sarah977

-

-
    Bonjour J'ai changé mon adresse dans mon profil car j'ai déménagé mais l'ancienne reste toujours.j'ai lu plusieurs forums mais aucune réponse ne me permmette de le changer.Pourriez-vous m'aider, svp?Merci,
    I live in Jefferson Parish Louisiana. My husband and I were considering hosting AirB&B. I just came back from a parish council meeting where AirB&B is not welcome. This and all short term rental has been made illegal. It must be 30 days. If you would look... Latest reply by Joy291
    In a forum where often (but not always!) I am reading complaints about Airbnb, I want to put out something positive about their help centre. We recently had a water pipe break, draining down to where our rental suite is. Not a nice thing, damage that wi... Latest reply by Rick49
    about 2 months ago,i sent my friend a referral link to Airbnb for him to host guests,but after he received one of his guest whose booking was more than $100 excluding other fees(according to Airbnb terms and conditions for referral program),i have not rec...
    Hello guys! I have 7 years of experience in residential management (for long term) and almost as many years in short term rentals. Lately, I've been intensely hosting three different rentals, 2 in Montreal and 1 in St-Lucia. I am looking to expand my act...