What Hosts are saying

Hello! Would love some feedback from other hosts. We have a guest that checked out today after a 3 day stay. He notified us last night that the "couch collapsed." Upon inspection, the wooden frame completely broke into fragments. The couch was in fine c... Latest reply by Kelly755
    How can we determine if we want the person staying at our house if we can't see what they look like? They can see us that's not fair
    I don't know if this is a coincidence or not..any time we have not had a booking for a while I will go in and change a word in the title..muck with the price or my husband will..on a device not linked with our Airbnb account..do a search as if looking to ... Latest reply by Lauren603
    We are super hosts so this is not our first time with Airbnb. We recently had a guest cancel, do to a family emergency, and saw a note from Airbnb that they had cancelled. The Problem is they still show on our calendar as an active reservation. They st... Latest reply by Viatcheslav0
    Renter said we had a septic smell, but it was his kids sprayed the bathroom with shower water and the laminate wood was soaking wet, with a wet wood smell. Now Airbnb has made this relevant and on the first page. How can we get this review off of relevan... Latest reply by Sandra126