What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone i need suggestion . Why does my listing appear in desktop version but not via mobile app version ? does anyone face the same issue ? Please kindly advice . Thanks
    March 28th reservation, all went well, great guest. Not my first booking. After 2 weeks still havn't seen a deposit in my account, called tech support. They blamed it on a "glitch". Promised they would work it out. A week and a half still nothing, called ... Latest reply by Sheila274
    Hello, I recently submitted an Experience for the Airbnb team to consider. I have decided to make it a walking tour instead of using transportation as I received an email from the Airbnb Experiences team who said that I had to provide insurance documents.... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi I,m Charles, our customer has made an order and right now the customer still use the house until April 28. The problem is the order status rigth was canceled. I'm we will never get the pagment because canceled status.Please make the layment will not r... Latest reply by Lizzie
    In the 'Payout Preferences', I'd like add an additional PayPal account to change the account that Airbnb payments are made to. However, after all the details are entered, however when I click 'Finish' the button grey's out and nothing happens. Is there a ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I am trying to understand my options and keep getting different information from Airbnb reps....here’s my situation. reserved a room from 4/1/19 to 6/30/19.....it is now 4/26/2019 and I need to modify my reservation to leave on 5/28/19; basically one mont... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi, I cancelled an IB within an hour of the reservation being made due to a problem.IB has now been deactivated (suspended? who knows) on my listing.I am getting this message:"We sometimes require hosts to accept a reservation request even when they have... Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello all, I’m reaching out to ask if there any hosts out there looking for a co-host in Philadelphia. You might be to busy working or doing other things. Please reach out & let me know.