What Hosts are saying

Hi! I have a question if anyone has experience, I've created a website for my hotel on Wix.com, and I have listed my units on there. With airbnb you have to have an individual listing for each unit. Where as on wix and some other sites I can list one apar...
    I am not allowed to share my experience and was victimized by person who did not stay at my place, did not even check the property out, was in the rush and tried to take an advantage, because found his friends to stay with and Airbnb was supporting that g... Latest reply by Victoria746
    A home floor plan is an excellent visual way to inform your guests of your layout. Go ahead and spend some time having fun with these resources:FloorPlanner.com - FREE to use. This is the one I used for my floor plan.CubiCasa - send them your sketch, you... Latest reply by Stefana3
    • Floorplanner - Penthouse.jpg
    Dear Sir/Madame, We have just received our guest - Edit from Hungary.She has told and showned us that on the web site it is mentioned that we offer breackfast. We do not have such of amenities. On our profile app we do not have oped this option.I am kindl... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I Live in Washington State. Air Bnb collects Occupancy taxes. How do I break down the Occupancy tax amount into the Retail Sales taxable amount and the Local sales taxable amount? These two amounts are required by the WA State Department of Revenue. ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    New rules state that income earned in France will be declared by Airbnb to the tax authorities; I already declare earnings from my property in France to the UK tax authorities and it is included in my tax assessment. Now I'm unsure if I need to declare to... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Massachusetts recently passed a hospitality law of 12.45%. Does this tax automatically get charged when someone is booking or do I have to collect that. Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello the form to invite Co-host doesn't send the invitation.